Join us in learning the ancient art of Shibori Indigo Dye! Explore different tyeing and binding techniques to create beautiful, one of a kind patterns using natural fabrics.
Class is limited to 10 students, is outdoors, and masks are required.
* Learn the fundamentals of this historic pattern making process.
* Concentration on folded, tied and clamped resist
* Dye natural fiber goods in a plant derived indigo vat
* Learn to create and maintain an indigo vat
* All dyestuff provided
*1 Bandana, 1 yard of 100% cotton muslin, or small scarf-sized pieces of fabric will be provided.
* Instruction will be given on a creating a variety of patterns.
*Feel free to bring your own goods to dye, but please limit to a single item, and please avoid bulky pieces (towels, linens, bedding etc.), as vat space and time are limited. Cellulose fibers (cotton, linen, rayon, ramie) accept the color the best.
*Dress for mess!
SALE!! Tickets: $50 includes supplies
Purchase Tickets here